Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Monday, January 26, 2004

News!!!! First, I didn't get into the musical, can say like DUH! Second, I'm going to KL this Friday night to Monday night so people please don't make me promise anything on the days between. Oh, and I think I'm going to braid my hair tomorrow, just feel like it... Anyway, not much homework today so I'm online now, hehe. I have my Chem book with me to read on Chromatography but well, what happens when you're online and chatting? Answer that yourself. Any (OMG! I haven't do SS cover page!) way, for CIP I'm only signing up for Tampines Regional Library, the rest, I'm afraid I'm not free! Besides as a librarian at the school library, I think I can manage to secure 100 CIP hours for my Secondary life unless I keep missing duties which I don't intend to. Anyway, I can't continue already lah, writer's block hehe. So...WoW is be yourself, don't ever try to be someone whom you're not. Show yourself, don't be afraid. You might never know if people prefer the real you rather than the person whom you're trying to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home