Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Hello...I won't say much today, I have a couple of schoolwork to rewrite, as in messy notes, not punishment ar! Then, I have that A Maths ws, need to make bookmarks for Book Club and need to start packing for this Friday somemore. Doesn't sound much huh? Well, there's more, I need to complete my English holiday(December) hw, then have Chem ws and then dunno lar! I cannot continue already, no mood lar(I sound like Mr Yong...) Wait, I suddenly have something to talk about, Mr KC Tan! Yesterday, during CME, he wasn't really funny, but his actions was so funny, Siti and I had a stomachache laughing so hard. He was helping us plan our future, then there was one part he was doing something to represent dog, he looked so funny! I'm still laughing right now! Then there's another part about robots and skyscrapers, can't remember what he said but Marcus commented something like, "Hah? What? What? Skyscraper can walk?" Like that lar, then Siti and I went into fits! Another part, Marcus said, I'm going into that stream and later can make skyscrapers walk, lol! Then Marcus made a lot of jokes lah, about going to Tamp Poly(clinic) when Mr Tan was talking about polytechnics, about contracting Samuel's disease and he made fun from JC abbrev. Aiyo! Well, that's all I have to say for now, I need to go already so, WoW --- Never ever say I should have, I could have or I would have because that will be regretting the past which you can do nothing about. So look forward and plan ahead instead! Bye!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home