Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Thursday, November 20, 2003

Hey...I feel so tired n sleepy! But i dun wan to sleep! Sigh...my hand was so tired juz now, been cuttin n cuttin for Temasek Open House souvenir. Haiz...Tuesday tired cutting feets, lol. But still we had quite sum fun jokin n everythin. Miss Esther Lee is not monster Lee afterall hehe. But her jokes r sooooo lame! Lol, we dun even understand. Onli Miss Yati does but still took sum time. Oh, I heard Miss Yati got into netball next yr, sounds umm...funni? Hehe, but if I'm not mistaken her CCA in sec sch(TKGS i tink) was netball. Anyway, my cat is taking a stroll around the house now, hehe. After ELDDS, I went to Tamp Library, lol met Cindy there, I was kinda surprised. Actually I'm kinda surprised at the books I borrowed too, let's see...Pearl Harbor(huh??), The Prince and the Pauper(double huh??), a 3-in-1 Lurlene McDaniel's book(sooo thick, so a bit huh??) and Charmed(ok but title:Mist n Stone, triple huh??). Not funni? 4get it. Haiz...my schedule...tmr morning hav Library Meeting, then hav religious class, then maybe at nite I go Geylang. On Sat, morning I'm usherer for Open House n then at nite, I'm going out. Haiz...soo busy. Next Tuesday, Hari Raya, hav Sound of Music on tv at 4:30 lol. Then...umm...dunno larz...Oh no! Charmed nx week!!! My small tv spoiled n the big one my father wan to watch Suria. Later like yesterday, Suria got English subtitles wat? But he still put the volume so loud! Wat he expect? Me to understand Chinese?? Ok fine! Send me to learn Mandarin larz... Oh nx week n the following week's Charmed got umm...quiz izzit? Dunno larz, check it out anyway, can win $5000 worth of P(umm...4got) Lauder. Anyway WoW for todae is gotten from yesterday's 'Opera Ramadhan' on Suria, "A Little Bit of Distances Enhances a Relationship". Dunno wat it means? It means tt being together all the time mite not be such a gd idea afterall. Give the person sum space n time. Anyway, relationship can mean as frenz, in a family or wateva not juz the love kind, ok? Ok! I tink tt's all for todae, cyaz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home