Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Monday, November 17, 2003

Haiz...I juz got out of Habbo, stuck again. So...finally I got promoted 4 ranks, at 1 time! And I got my first pay, a fridge. Hehe, my first furni too. Anyway, tmr need to go to school, hav ELDDS, decorate 3/1 for ELDDS CCA orientation. Then have rehearsal for Roman Murder, arggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dun want, I haven't even memorise my lines back lol, not tt many, let's see...I remember..."Ur Majesty, u called upon us?", "No! Ur majesty don't believe her, she could be a fraud for all we know, we're both innocent!", "No, no ur majesty, plz, we're both innocent, ur majesty, plz!" and "My Queen...how could u hav been so cruel? I've served u for so many years and this is how u repay me? By having me executed? U do not deserve to be a queen!" Lol, tts all, but I tibk I onli hav one line I forget anyway, hehe...I dun mind not havin much lines, my mind alwayz go blank wen I go on stage or infront a huge crowd, brrr...*shivers* Juz thinkin of it givs me a stomache, eee!!!! Soo...I dunno...wat else am I supposed to say? Ok, yesterday nite, I didn't sleep trying to finish a book my Lurlene McDaniel, Angels Watching Over Me, its not soo sad, not a bit I think, maybe onli a bit, teeny weeny bit touching, and I cried thru the book, lol. I can't help it!!! I tried not too, but cant...I finished the last few tissues in my tissue box n some remaining tissues in packets, its like OMG!!! Lol...Anyway, juz try reading it k? For galz will be more suitable I tink. But beware! If u're as umm...uncontrollable like me, lol, read the book at ur own risk, hehe. But I dun tink it's any worse than The Outsiders. I dunno, it's about a 16 yr old gal, Leah. She broke her finger n was admitted to the hospital, if huh?? pops into ur head, go ahead n read it. Then she finds a (how old argh? 4got) gal, Rebekah, an Amish and hmm...falls in love with her brother, Ethan. But Ethan is Amish n plain n believes deeply in his religion, how the hell is he going to marry an English gal hu needs electricity n can't do so much hard work tho she may be intelligent. Haiz...I like Rebekah's family, especially Charity, Rebekah's (dunno how old) sister and how she explains bout her religion. I tink Amish is like Christian, but leads a very simple life. They can neva live in the city like Singapore, hehe. So anyway, sum day...(I wonder wen) I'll write down bout the book in my webby ok? So, keep a lookout lolz! And Sylvia, I can't wait for Christmas!!! Lol, muz u make me so curious? (jk)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home