Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Hi again? Lol, I'm bored of sayin the same things...Anyway, todae I had ELDDS meeting, we made footprints to be pasted around the school for Temasek Open House. Tiring, but sumhow I feel like honoured to be able to do something for Temasek. Oh n we designed our ELDDS banner oso, to me it's cool(partly my idea hehe) but u guyz juz see nx yr k? Soz...lol. So then me n Nuurul went to Ghufran mosque to pray at about 4 p.m. Actually dis Ramadhan, I had planned to go n pray at the mosque other than on Fridays on wic I hav religious class. Oh dis Friday is last! But then on 1st, 2nd, 8th, 9th n 10th got MUIS exams(PSLE)!!!!!!! I'm so cared n panicking but lol I am still not prepared, argh~!!!!! And this wk, Thursday got ELDDS again(I realli realli hope we get CIP pts) then Friday hav religious class from 2:30 to 6:00 then at nite I'm goin out n Sat not confirmed but I think from morning to nite me busy, hahaz...Eh, hu bought their books oredi? I haven larz, my dad lah, dunno lah...oh can u guyz do me a favour? Dos hu read my blog, can u rite ur comment on the rite, juz dun say black is dull, I realised tt since the day I cant put minklesrealm background, I tink I'll try again. Anyway, WoW(words of wisdom) for todae is "LiFe iS LikE a BuBBlE tt MiTe PoP AnyTiMe...". I got it from the 7 O'clock (long time neva use dis word) Chinese umm...serial? Holland V, I tink JingJing or Wanwan said it, hehe 4got larz. Anyway, I'm putting WoW now so I hope it'll be more interesting to read my blog, I tink I'll make a page on my webby 4 WoW(sumday, lol). Haiz...I dunno y, but I seem to feel emptiness n loneliness, not added wif panic (dis I noe y). I tink I'm keepin too much tings to myself...hehe...anw, cu peeps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home