Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Monday, November 03, 2003

Yay!!! I'm finally continuing my 'mission' to create a webby(website). Visit it
  • here.
  • I'm not thoroughly done yet so...you know, don't expect much...
    Anyway, on to today...I woke up at 2.30 p.m in a blurry expression. (Hey! I slept at about 3 a.m yesterday!) So, the first thing I remembered was that it's the 3rd of November. Oh my God! (What's so special u ask?) I needed to return my library books and Tampines library closes at 5 p.m on Monday. Then the next thing I did was grab my handphone and check for messages.
    There were 2 messages: (1)Seha told me her mum took extra registration form to Perdaus and (2)Siti asked me about my plans during the holidays. For Siti's message, I replied that I'm going to the library today and that I'll be busy for the rest of the holidays. And so, one way or another, me and Siti went to Bedok library. Then around 5 p.m, we went to Tampines Mart and I reached home @ about 6 p.m. Well...after that I went online and chatted with Sylvia(check my webby when I'm done) and went to eat dinner lah.
    As for now, I'm of course writing this post. At the same time, I'm listening to 'I Will Love You Forever' by none other than Westlife. Before this, I was searching for pictures for my webby.
    Sigh...I think I should finish a bit more of my webby, so cya guyz!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home