Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Friday, November 07, 2003

Before I say anything bout todae, u guyz read this first. This is how mean I can be. I posted this at
  • HEX
  • . 1 idiotic person after another says that my English is bad juz becos I use abbreviations, like most of u do anywayz.
    Hey iluVkEviN! It's none of ur business okay? U'r another freak that thinks I can't spell! Urgh! Very sickening u know! Who do u think u r, all of u? My teachers??? I mean so wat if u cant read my writing?? Oh and that last one was so obvious!!!!!!!!! Oh, 2 more things for all of u to keep in mind, u r irritating n PLZ STOP QUOTING FROM ME! I'M DEFINITELY NOT HONOURED!!!!!!!!!!!! There, if u're not happy owl me, I'm more than happy to hex u after that!
    Urgh! That wasn't enough actually, I owled her and said: MIND UR OWN BUSINESS AND STOP QUOTING N TRY TO BE A SMART ALECK!!!!!!!
    She replied kinda hesitant I think, but I still practically shouted at her.
    Anyway, I got to triple science, lit class! Hurray! I was so glad! Then I had religious class, and well...I deided to go crazy. Lol! I was one of those noisy ones. Hehe...Then when I got home, I kinda TORTURED my kitty, lol. Not really lah, she's so noisy so I like held on to her and didnt let go. Then I made her walk, crawl, jump and even dance, hehe...
    Hey! It's kinda late now, I think I'll go to sleep, cu, *yawn* nitez!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home