Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Sunday, November 09, 2003

Heyo! I'm in a better mood (though my pimple bled like crazy yesterday). Lolz.
Anyway, I went to Bugis with my mum yesterday. For the first time, I saw Kinokuniya, hehe. But I didn't go in, we were kinda in a hurry lor. Oh and I bought my Hari Raya shoes yesterday, it's like slippers acually. It's so glittery, luckily the heel not so high, it hurts my ankle t wear such high heels. The shoes/slippers(wateva!~) are just high enough to look taller than my younger cousins, lol.
Me and my mum also went to Arab Street and Expo, nothing much to see...Then about 1++ my dad came to Expo and then we went to Perdaus. Hehe, I've submitted my form, and I passed my Prelim, so I think there's a high chance I get in lor. Woo Hoot! Me going to meet plenty of new people next year, kinda excited!
Haiz...I think I've nothing much else to say and I guess just visit my webby okiez? Byez and cyaz! (sorry Raudah, tak dapat go online smalam so aku gi tido)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home