Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Sunday, November 16, 2003

Heyo! I got stuck at Habbo so I closed it. Lol, *yawn*...
Anyway, my Raya clothes this year are pink or near pink(purple). Hehe...Haven't bake all the kuih yet...haiz...9 more days, I can't wait! Hehe...but then have PSLE for my religious class, I haven't even covered 50%..haiz...So, I went to Geylang the past 2 days, quite ok, but still hot n sticky lol. Oh, I 4got!!! Happie belated B'dae Amel n Marriza. Happie B'dae Seha, lolz soz. Actually Idunno wat to say leh. Nothin much happens, well my room is in a complete mess wif almost everythin under the sun. Hehe...I dunno wat else lah, gonna start baking kuih todae. Maybe sleep late, haiz...cannot go out larz tmr. So...4 da Malays, dun 4get to come to my house kk? Happie fasting n stay strong till Hari Lebaran. Oh 4got to say, at the basketball court infront of my house, got dunno wat so noisy, irritating! Like disco like tt, urgh! Finally, I'm goin to update my webbie I tink, lol finally finished readin Charmed n Sabrina, now starti on new book...So...I guess its a byebye? Lolz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home