Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Sigh...got library duty today. We did stock taking(or wateva). My hands were like so tired. Anyway, I added 2 more pages to Library at my webby.
Is it just me or really the weather? I've been feeling so hot, restless, listless(etc...etc...etc...) since morning. I can barely feel the aircon in the library! Haiz...
Oh, for 2e2 students, check out our class's blog
  • here.
  • Get the username and password from Yee Ning if you want to blog and I encourage you guyz to do so.
    May our class spirit live on! Yay! Go 2/2, go 2/2! *dances around in a circle and fell down in a heap of myself* Lol, don't mind me, I just need more laughter. Laugh! Hahahahahaha...okok nvm...
    Anyway, I dunno what else to say, so...cyaz!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home