Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Thursday, November 06, 2003

Hello again peepz, I'm not in the best of mood now. Let me talk bout yesterday first.
I still got library duty yesterday and at the same time(damnit)have ELDDS meeting. So, I missed the meeting and I think they had a lot of fun~jokes and stuff). Then like KABOOM~! I'm the treasurer?!?! I'm very irresponsible leh, like this year. I was the treasurer for my project work group lor, then though I kept track, I wasn't insistent enough to get the group members to pay...
Sigh...then later CCA orientation, we need to put up "Roman Murder'(I didn't noe that was the title of our play till yesterday) again. Eww, I hate the costume! Then on 18th Nov need to decorate the 3/1 classroom and on 25th have rehearsal.
Then today...nvm lah, nothing much to say but I'm too tired anyway, so, I think well, cya...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home