Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Monday, May 03, 2004

Haha, I got online! *sticks out tongue and grins*

Okok, sry for tt childish act. Neways, just watched a boring 'Lost Voyage' tt I bought eons ago. Looks interesting but not that funny. Talking bout it, neone has ne theories of Bermuda triangle? I loved to hear stories about these kind of stuff but of course sometimes I get freaked out too.

After Eng P2 just now (I don't think I did so well), me and Siti were discussing bout spirits. Oh well...

One more thing, I wanna tell ya guyz out der tt I won't be coming online till mid June most probably cos I have exams in this 2 weeks (starting today). Then, maybe can come online 1 week, then go Pahang for Sec 3 camp 1 week, then my religious class exams, then I'm off to KL!!! Yay!!! Stay in hotel, my first time ever!

So, cyaz ya'll!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home