Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Monday, April 26, 2004

Hmm... lets see the things that I've tried to change in my blog...
Background: unsuccessful
Music: Successful
Pic at start of page: successful but discarded
Links- open new browser: successful
Separate websites & blogs: successful
Special Thanks: successful
Hugs: successful but discarded

Side effect: Sidebar pushed to bottom

Other things I plan to add...
Frame
Background pic
Change font for sidebar

Ok, I guess that's all. Anyway, I've added Chapter One of "Friendship (rp)"(no title yet) to Secret Gate msn group. Sylvia has added Quidditch Chapter too. I just have to add a few things on Gryffindor's side before that chapter is fully completed. I also have to fit in the snowball fight somewhere. It's either magically made snowball on an autumn saturday or a real snowball fight in winter but for the latter (correct spelling?), I need to put the Quidditch match on another day.

Urgh! What i my mum rambling on and on about my eldest bro behind me. Kinda irritating cos it's like putting the burden on me to tell my bro everything. I mean he's sooooo busy and I'm soooooo busy too. Aiyo!

Anyway, I'm so excited for the Sec 3 camp. I took number 3 - the adventure group: all the caving, flying fox, water rafting and stuff. Coolieoz! Siti and Nuurul take number 4 - all same as 3 except no water rafting, replaced by visit to Malaysian school. Lucky Asri and gang and Izyan taking number 3 too, so not bad larz. Wanna know number 1 and 2? Well, 1 is the learning group - study plants there and all; and 2 is the cycling group - cycle until u wanna die for 7 hrs each day (though u get brand new bikes the school bought) and you may stop anywhere in the jungle. Creepy...

Ok, let's see.... aiya dunno wad else to say, just cyaz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home