Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Friday, April 30, 2004

Title: The anger within

Eh, what happened to my pink letterings?? Boo hoo... Gonna find a princess-like pic for my blog sumday.

Anyway, sry for not blogging for quite awhile. Busy, busy, busy...
I'll talk about yesterday and today then. Did Napfa yesterday and I got D for 2.4 km run!!! :D but only D :( The timing is 17:10. I jogged throughout the whole 4 rounds and then sprinted towards the end. First time in 2.4 km I ever did that, I always run, jog, stop, run, walk, jog, so it's quite an achievement for me. I want to get gold though... I need to get a few more cm for sit and reach, 1 cm more only for standing broad jump. As for 2.4 km run, I need to run 50 sec faster. Aiyo...

Then mt reading period. Cikgu Shafiee saw us in P.E. t-shirt and I think we smell, that's why he asked us if we wanted to go toilet. But the tone he used make us think that he doesn't want us in the air-con room... Then inside the room, I had to sit at the row below the row that I normally sit beside Imran I think. Siti said that Cikgu Asniah didn't allow us them to squeeze... then I sit alone like that! Last week was something alike. I was already sitting at the normal row. Then Siti came and said that she's very hot and wanted to sit inside, then I allow lor. Me so soft, always like this. Then Nuurul came and sat beside me, that Cikgu Asniah saw and asked the two of us at the side to move and sit at the first row with the boys. There, Nuurul asked me to move in first and again I gave in. (The whole thing I can't remember the situation. I might be wrong but I remember I was very angry at them.) Why can't Cikgu Asniah just allow us to sit as usual?? Nothing wrong what?? Not like we girls talk, the boys are the ones who always talk!! Irritating you know, always me have to give in... Urgh!

(my current status: a very irritated princess that is unable to let out all of her feelings for fear of hurting her friends' feelings)

Then mt period, did group work. Guess what? I volunteered to be presenter when no one wanted to take up the job... Urgh! Why am I born like this?? It's making my life miserable! Oh, fine about that! Had recess (not recess for me mind you), then literature (learnt bout poetic devices, quite interesting), then English (a rushed and embarrassing one... my teacher go and take my paper and I realised I haven't finish doing!) and then Chem (can't remember what we did). Ok, that's about it, I guess...

So, today... mt first period, presented the 'thing' with Siti (who again I gave in to take the shorter part!!!) where nobody was listening... Then people started asking Cikgu Alijah about her teen life, haha... Then had physics, Mr Mubarak gave us the summary for all the topics we've learnt to refresh our memory, quite helpful. Then bio, we got papers and lotsa papers. Then recess!!! Yay! Ate rice till I was so full trying to finish my plate. I gave my extra chicken which the nenek gave for free to Siti. Then had SS where we did source based qns but not many were listening to KFC Tan (he looks a bit like the KFC guy larz).

Finally, then assembly! We had dunno what body-language but it was very funny! Cherylene who sat beside me couldn't stop laughing! The guy on stage had some masks from Java and Bali and he acted so well in the masks to go with the expression on the masks he put on. He then asked for student volunteers at the end to be contestants in a show and all had to act to the expressions on the masks they got. Zul or whoever he is got the too cheery face, Jeevan got the know-it-all face, Nazrul got the sad face, Swati got the dunno wad face, Khalellolah or something like that got angry face and Celiana got blur face. Jeevan was the best but with the help of the guy on stage, all were great! Also very funny! Haha!

Then after all that blah blah blah, fumble, sweat, vroom, ting tong, home! Hehe...

(current status: smiling again, anger forgotten)

Looks like the assembly period made me smile again, hehe. Anyway, just now I saw a poster at the school bookshop, it had a picture of an empty field with one tree at one end and a poem at the other end. The poem was very sweet and touching though Siti said something like, "Crap." It is in first person talking to God, reminding himself that eventhough the whole world has turned away, God is always there to hear your prayers and stay with you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home