Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Sunday, January 25, 2004

Harloo! Sigh...had religious class today. My class was so...noisy and it's an all-girls class! But, still had some fun...and well, homework too. Speaking of homework, I've finished the regular school ones except need to read 3-4 more pages for Bio-chapter 3 (diffusion and osmosis), edit SS project (leave for tmr lah, dunno wad to add), E-Maths (last week's, still can't figure out how to do) and the "Right Here Waiting" for English (left 2 more). Oh, and I think I need to read Chem also, I heard something like test... Aiyo, then my voice still "sengau" (sounds funny) and I keep coughing lightly to clear my throat. Haiz...then my room in total mess, with books to arrage, bags to keep, clothes to foold and iron and I need (or want) to change the sheets too. I'm just so glad I don't feel like throwing up again like 2 days ago 'cause of sore throat.
I don't want to go to school tmr!!! Have all 3 Physics, Chem and Bio, then have E-Maths and HML also. And what else? Oh, IPW!!!! Waaahhhh.... my group keeps talking and no work done! Group name: Swit Mystique (?!?!?!) Not insulting or anything but I just feel that it's kind of funny... Brr, cold... and my dad smoking, urgh! I hate the smoke entering my lungs... Then my cat, Malice going round and round the house and my mum keeps saying that the cat's calling me and I hate those bells! Oh and night Sylvia...(she just went off) Argh!!!! I don't know what to say already, just a WoW... Hmm...let's dig into my eeky, yucky but brainy (hehe) brain... For this WoW, I want to ask you, is it worth losing a friend over something that you really yearn for? Think about this and tag at my tagboard of what you think. Well, cough cough, night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home