Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Thursday, January 01, 2004

Hello again! Ever since I watched Return of the King, I've been deeply involved in it. I joined here and there and read lots more about LotR. Finally, yesterday I joined a website
  • here
  • where I was made Queen Arwen Evenstar (ok, for those who know me, you know I really look different from her but this is just a game. So anyway, I was asked to build a Kingdom which I have done in just less than 24 hrs and so I would like to call lotr fanatics to please join and be a Gondor. Don't forget that. Those who don't know of LotR can also come and take a look and if you think it's great, come join! Ok, I think that's all for advertising, hehe. Anyway, a quote by Arwen, "The light of the Evenstar does not wax and wane. It is mine to give to whom I will. Like my heart." It is in Elvish actually, but can't remember...

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home