Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Monday, January 17, 2005

Boo! I'm back again!!! 17th Jan... Happy Birthday Alia! To be fair, Happy Belated Birthday Siti!! Lolx, I can't wait for my birthday. I really wonder how it'd be like. I'm so excited!!! It's in 1 mth and 7 days time. That's really short ok. Hmm, before my birthday though, I'd need to get Sarah(24th Jan), Shen Shen(6th Feb), Syidah(21st Feb) and Ilyana(21st Feb) something. Their birthdays are like a few days before mine, hehez...

Anyway, news news!!! My brother returning on 24th Jan!! He may be late for Hari Raya Haji which is this Friday (I'm sure if he's here he'd be wearing the malay male traditional costume inclusive of samping) but at least he'll surely make it for my sweetest 16 birthday. Yay!!!

Actually, I dunno what to say. Just that homework time really helped me. I feel freer when I was going home. Why do you think I'm online right now, blogging as if there's nothing better for me to do? Only 1/5 hw left of course!!! I'm so happy.

Speaking of happy, Alia was extremely happy today getting the skirt from This Fashion and a hot pink bag from one of the stalls at White Sands. She was grinning ear to ear and I'm so glad to see her expression! =)

Oklah, I think I wanna play HP POA game, tataz!!! Muakz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home