Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Finally! Physics is over!! I'm soooooooo darn glad. Actually, the paper was rather ok. Can pass lar and honestly, I'm just looking for a pass in physics. I've received back 2 pprs already: A-Maths and English P2, both... well sucks. I failed both. I wonder what I'm gonna fail next. English P2 we got it back today. When I saw my marks, I was just like, "Expected Expected..." What else can you expect when you stupidly, idiotically, whateverly do summary first instead of Passage B and completely left it out except for 2 Qns??! That *(out of adjectives, my vocab's so bad)* hard summary took up like 1 hour of my preciousssss time. Grrrr.... Ok, stop, I shall not dwell on it.

After being in the specially privellegious (ermz...) MI room, I feel the class has really united. We're more than a class. I like the feeling, like so secure... Aiya, I'm tired standing since just now already, gonna go study now and then watch tv. I need to destress... Cyaz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home