Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Homework... Help... It's late Sunday... I'm doomed...

Haiz, I played all day, no work. Really, I MUST WAKE UP before it's too late... Anyway, changed a lil here and there on my blog. The song you notice is the same, just faster. And I found the lyrics!

Haritsumeta yumi no
Furueru tsuru yo
Tsuki no hikari ni, zawameku
Omae no kokoro

Togisumasareta
Yaiba no utsukushii
Sono kissaki ni yoku nita
Sonata no yokogao

Kanashimi to ikari ni
Hisomu makoto no kokoro
Wo shiru wa, mori no sei
Mononoke tachi dake, mononoke tachi dake...


I've been singing it for two whole days! By the way, yesterday I divided my hair into six portions, then I braided them neatly, though it looks a little horrible. But then today I released the braids, I look a cross between Hermione Granger and ABBA singer. My hair was sooooo frizzy! But it felt nice as if I have really thick hair so I decided to braid again. It's much neater now, I wonder how it'll be tomorrow... Cya tomorrow pals!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home