Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Saturday, April 16, 2005

No.. no... NO!!!! How can common test be so near?? Next week start already?? I don't even know what are the topics coming out! Geez... Monday and Wednesday... Higher Malay... *slashes throat**blood spills TERRIBLY* Haiz... Look on the bright side, I'll be watching Boeing Boeing on Tuesday (yes.. a day before HML P2) and I'll be performing the 10 min play in front of the gym on Friday. The Angel's coming! Lol, in case you are unaware, I'm the angel in the play. Anyway, how can I forget this, I finally got a trophy in Sec school yesterday! It's a CCA award! Woo hoot! I'm so so so glad! I really feel like a winner somewhat hehe. One more thing, how could I forget to mention this, I got to talk to (erm... smsed) Fazillah a few weeks ago and it feels so nice getting to know her again! I regarded her my best friend last time, but now eh... I don't really remember what she likes and stuff. Recently I got to know her birthday is coming, but I don't have anything for her! Haiz, Mothers' Day's coming and basically broke. Well, I gotta go now if I want to START doing some homework. I've been reading peribahasa all day. That reminds me, need to visit my Malay teacher's website for HML help. Cyaz fellaz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home