Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Thursday, April 14, 2005

BOEING BOEING !T!H!U!N!K! Hahaz... 3/4 of my class were at Victoria theatre to watch 'Boeing Boeing' and I'm not part of the crowd. Know why? Cause... 1) ELDDS priority since I paid more for it 2) I'm not sure if there'd be ticket for me if I go since I told Mr Tan I'm not going with the class 3) Too exhausted since it's the fifth day after I got a well-rested sleep (which always falls on Saturday only) 4) I have SS SBQ which I haven't do. By the way... I still haven't do the SBQ. I just don't understand what the question looks for! Being me, I gave up on it and went on to finish E-Maths transformation (I still haven't hand in haiz...), which also I didn't finish cause I got stuck. In short, I've done N-O-T-H-I-N-G since I reached home, which makes me so depressed! I idle my time away and I really regret it each time!!! But I don't know what to do... Wah! Really, I broke down on ... eh I forgot when... but this week larz. Then, I spent the following days putting on a brave front but I'm actually squirming under my skin. I know I'm gonna fail the E-Maths test this morning (which I must agree is the ...

Sorry, I just broke down again. I can't take it! My stress when mixed with cigarette smoke gives an ExpLoSioN ok! Oh and when mixed with my mum's nagging I'm simply blasted to smithereens... Can't they UNDERSTAND what I'm going through and HELP me?? Can't they even provide a condusive place for me to study?? Once in a while I hear the clicks of the lighter and my heart just starts to beat faster. I can never forget what I went through when I got the lung infection in Pri 5 and I'd definitely not want to go through it again. I keep seeing the images of bleeding brain, clogged blood vessels and infections everywhere in the organs due to smoking. I hate the smoke so much that I despise it, detest it!

continued... easiest test we've had since Sec 4 started) because I panicked and forgot how to do stretch and shear. Like WHAT-THE- Grrr... After the test, I simply take a look in my exercise book and I told myself, "There goes half your marks..." I feel so demoralised, help? Please?

I think I'd better go offline and write my SBQ. I must show some product at the end of today to make up for not being able to join my classmates to watch 'Boeing Boeing'. I feel so !T!H!U!N!K!E!D! Hahaz... I wanna cry, scream and shout out load. I need someone to take off the burden on my shoulders. I don't want to grow shorter...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home