Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Friday, April 08, 2005

Friday again! It's both good and bad... Good because I've survived a whole week of torturous homework. But, bad because it means I'm getting closer and closer to 'O's and I'm juz... FREAKING OUT BUT DOING NOTHING!!! No... I want good grades, I wanna get to Meridian, I wanna take subjects that I WANT, I wanna excel, I wanna get on to NUS and pursue my dream to be a doctor. But all I can say is, FAT CHANCE LAZY HEN! Haiz... What's my problem?? I'm not even myself in school. I'm so distanced from and hostile towards my friends. I know I'm being really quiet these days and I can't say I know the reasons to it. It is possible that I think talking does not serve any purpose but just waste my time. It is also possible that deep inside I long to be free, to fly through the clouds and just get loose. I feel so tied down! I want some adventurous stuff. As in outdoors rather rough kinda adventures like abseiling, snorkeling or gliding in the sky, sliding across ice, flying in a hotair balloon. Those kinda stuff... I really want them. One more thing, this morning I saw an aeroplane flying somewhere above the school. As I watched it fly higher and higher, I really wished I was in it. I can't remember what's it like being in an aeroplane or even a boat!!! Haiz... I really want these wishes fulfilled. Hmm... I just have this sudden thought, what if I die tomorrow? Dunno why, it just came across my mimnd. Nevermind about it, I don't want to know the answer to it just yet. I don't want to live for an eternity or what, I just hope I'd die a Muslim... Cya some other time guyz, oh and happy birthday Shida! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home