Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Sweetie pinky!!! Haha, I'm in those 'pink' moods again! But still blue gal. Shall be blue gal forever! It's nearly 1 am and I can't believe my hyperactivity. Hmmz... too much sugar... Haha, remind me of Mdm Irma. Wonder how is she now...

Currently listening to Perfect 10. Waiting for 2 am that is... reflections time! Some of the reflections really touching. Like a few days ago, there's this story of a guy washing his car. Nearby sat a man, haggard looking and all, like a beggar. The guy washing his car noticed him watching his car and he asked, "Do you need help?" The man actually said, "Don't we all?" It's like pang! What he said is true. All of us do need help, one way or another.

Anyway, went to watch 'Mr & Mrs Smith' on Monday with Siti and Alia. Not a good time to go. I was fasting. I thought I'd just accompany them to TM and then I ended up in the queue and then sitting in the dark cinema. We were in the F row and I had a hell of a headache. It was hard to concentrate on the screen. I was moving around in my chair a lot! But yea, the movie was fantastic. Comedy cum action, not bad at all. Hmm... I realise Brad Pitt is hot haha. He and Angelina Jolie looks great together. They look like real couple, honest.

Wonder what time my bro will be home today... He always come home so late then talk on the phone laughing laughing till sun's out.

Haiz... Need to change layout again la. I'm getting tired of this 'darkness'. But get "Out of the darkness and into the sun". Opps, got carried away. Fav song currently: Break away by Kelly Clarkson. Must get a midi of that on my blog. Mononoke is getting on my nerve.

Hmm... guess I'd better get back to my A-Maths. Tataz, till next time frenz, till next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home