Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Friday, July 01, 2005

Finally... and unfortunately... the vacation was over and we're back in school. This week went pretty well. Only bad thing is I still haven't finished so many of my holiday hw - A-Maths, 1 Eng summary, 2 Eng essays and 3 lit essays. They nearly cost my life! Err... Ok, not that bad lar... Haiz, I need to buck up, pull my socks to the chin and wake up from Fantasy Island to reality, that nothing will turn out right if you didn't do the right thing. I must revise! I must do all my hw! I must concentrate in class (though that's no problem for me, honestly)! I must make the necessary changes andsacrifices in my life! It's only 3 months! Wait, rephrase: *panic* There's only 3 months left before 'O' level!!!!!!!!!! I'm nuts to even be online now instead of completing some hw.

Sry, I must stop now. I have a lot to say, but not now. I'd gotta rush. I've lost the mood to write already. Besides, I think it's just aswell I get rest. I've been feeling feverish since yesterday, haiz... Opps, forgot I promised myself not to sigh. Nvm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home