Welcome to my life...

where everything comes alive...

Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Ahoy there! Haha, not much update in my life... Same cycle everyday, school home school home. But I just feel like blogging after reading so many blogs.

Ever since the VP told us to take someone as a role model, I've looked around and notice my classmates and friends. I think my role models would include William, Tallie, Shi Yun and Hidayah's friend, Fitri. Let's see...

William - 'cause he's smart, hardworking, consistent, focused and have initiative. I say he's focused 'cause no matter what others say, he'd just do his work. He knows his goal and keeps to it. He just doesn't waver!

Tallie - She's just so smart! Haha... Her thinking is very matured. We can see that through her essay writing and her opinions and stuff. She's doing so well in almost all her subjects! And yet she still has time to write stories and play the piano. Wah... I get home from school I'm already so lethargic and in the weekends, I just want to rest andregain my strength.

Shi Yun - Well, what can I say. It's obvious that she's very hardworking and consistent. Her PSLE result is a little lower than mine yet she's doing so much better in Sec school than me!!! She really has discipline... Time management too. She used to be in CO and a comittee member of Student Council and she doesn't have trouble (or at least looks so) juggling them with her schoolwork!

Fitri - Eventhough I've only met him once, there's nothing but admiration. I like his style. Find the patterns and tactics to make your life MUCH easier! This brings me to what my brother and Mrs Tay said. Look for patterns! You'll get a clearer picture, sorta. Since 3 people have said this, perhaps I really should apply this ya? Fitri like taught me and Dayah how to do 3x3 inverse matrix and the tricks to number sequence. I was just going, "Wah.... Really??"

Watched Singapore Brainest Kid. Hmm... some of them knows better than me. Oh well...

Today Dia last episode. I think I'd better go now towatch 647km2 on Suria, the only documentary (is it that?) I ever watch. So, yeah, tataz!